SSC online jobs notification
So many vacancies are waiting for U, Combined Higher Secondary level 10+2 Examination 2016 SSC online jobs notification 2016.
- Postal/S.Asst(3281-vacancies)__12 pass
- Data E.Operator(1321-vacancies)__12 pass
- L.D.Clerks(506-vacancies)__12 pass
- Court Clerk(21-vacancies)__12 pass
How to apply, Age, Last Dt, etc Click
Staff Selection Commission SSC online jobs notification 2016
Eligibility;- Apply any INDIAN NATIONAL.
Qualifications:- Pass in Intermediate or PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognize institution.
- 18 to 27 years (ason 01-01-2017)
- Age relaxation:-
- SC,ST = 05 years
- OBC = 03 years
- PH = 10 years(OBC+PH=13 years, SC,ST+PH=15 years,
- Ex-service & Others = applicable as per Govt. norms.
Apply Online only.
Application Fee:- Rs.100/- for General & OBC Candidates
There is NO application Fee for Women, SC, ST, PH, Reservation candidates.
- Base one Examination
- Exam Centers all over India in major cities.
SSC Online Jobs Notification Syllabus of Exam:-
- General Intelligence (25 questions)
- English Language (Basic knowledge 25 questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (Ar thematic Skill 25 questions)
- General Awareness (25 questions)
SSC Exam Dates:-
- Dates of computer base examination(Tier-I)
- Dt;-07-01-2017 – 05-02-2017
- Tier – II Descriptive paper
- Tier – III Examination
- Skill test for Data entry operator
ONLINE apply:- http://ssc.nic.in/
Closing Date:- 07-11-2016.
Date of Computer Base Exam (Tierp1); 07-01-2017 ___ 05-02-2017.
Date of SSC tier-2 exam(descriptive): 09-04-2017.
How to apply:-
- Applications must submit ONLINE only.
- Fee of application pay online or bank challan or net banking or credit / debit card.
- Answer key will publish in commission’s website only.
- candidate must write / indicate answers in their own handwriting.
- Exam venue & time table place on ssc website only.
- compulsory to carry photo ID card.
- The candidate will require to indicate the posts / order of posts / preference of posts in online application.
- Without option of posts / preferences will not consider for joining order.
- Eligible candidates will shortlist for Tier-III after qualifying the Tier-1 & Tier 2 examinations.
- Allotment is make on their merit in examination. & order of preference.
- The commission will verify the eligible candidate’s qualification certificates/documents.
- SSC Commission’s decision is final.
- 3 color photos should carry by the candidate at the time of attaining the examination.
- Indicate the Aadhar Number in application.
- Signature of the candidate should scan & upload, also upload all necessary documents.
- Applicationforms without photograph / signature will not accept.
- take a print out the submission of application form.
- No changes will allow or No Edit option is there after Final submission.
- Read the instructions carefully & see all proformas :- http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/notice_pdf/CHSLE_2016_Notice_english.pdf
Please Leave your Comment below / suggest us.
Share this to your Friends