NABARD Recruitment 2017
National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development – NABARD Recruitment 2017. Invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up the vacancies on contract.
Posts: Specialist Officers(11-vacancies)
Posts: Assistant Engineer
Qualifications: BE / B.Tech (Civil)
How to Apply? ClickNABARD Recruitment 2017 Bank Recruitment. Banking Jobs in Mumbai Lucknow.
National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development
Plot No. C-24, C-Block, Bandra-Kurla complex,
Bandra(E) – Mumbai-400051.
Job Positions Junior & Middle Level:-
- Specialist Officers on Contract 11 vacancies
- Assistant Civil Engineers 1 position
- Specialist Officer – Head Office, Mumbai
- Asst. Civil Engineers – National Bank Staff College, Lucknow
Reservations applicable as per Government rules
- For SC, ST application fee is Rs.50/-
- OBC, General application fee is Rs. 500/-
Maximum Age limit is 63 years as on 31,December’2016.
Selection Process of NABARD Recruitment 2017:
- Selection of the candidates by the way of Interview
- Candidates would be short list 1:5 ratio on the basis of qualifications / experience
- The bank will reserves the right to alter any part of the notification of recruitment
- NABARD’s decision is final in the selection of the candidates
- Bank reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies
- Desirable;- work experience in the relevant field
- the period of engagement of contract will be 2 years, subject to review every year
Grass Compensation inclusive of all:- Rs. 77.000/- pm (for Jr. level) & for Mid Level Rs. 105000/-pm.
The Staff on the contract will be eligible for TA/HA.
@ the period of the tour accommodation will be provide at Bank’s visiting office’s flat wherever available.
Staff on the contract shall entitle shall be eligible for leave up to maximum 30 days in a calendar year.
Online apply:- https://www.nabard.org/english/career.aspx
Only online applications must be submit on the proforma provide on the above website from date;- 21,Dec’2016 to 05,January’2017.
Ask any doubts? / Please Leave your Comment below / suggest us for improvement
Share this to your Friends