Govt iTi Jobs Tamilnadu
ISRI – Indian Space Research Organization(Govt. of India), Mahendragiri. Govt jobs for iTi Jobs Tamilnadu. Candidates from Tamilnadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Puducherry will give Preference.
Vacancies;- 55 (Trade Apprentice)
Qualifications:- SSLC + iTi (Fitter/Welder/Electrician/Turner/Draughtsman/Civil/D-Mechanic/Computer)
How to Apply? DetailsIndian Space Research Organization. Manehdragiri, Tiruneveli, iTi Jobs Tamilnadu
ISRO PROPULSION COMPLEX
ITI வேலைகள் தமிழ்நாட்டில்
Invites applications from the candidates who pass SSLC + iTi from a Board of Technical Education Recognized by AICTE.
For Engagement of Trade Apprentices in the Unit under the Apprentices Act, 1961.
Age Limit(as on 19-12-2016):-
- The Upper Age limit for applying is 35 years
- Age Relaxation 5 years for SC,ST
- Upper Age relaxation 03 years for OBC
- For PH(PWD) candidates the upper age limit as per Government of India Rules
Who are eligible to apply?
- Only Indian Nationals
- Candidates who are acquire iTi/NTC from recognize board
How to Apply for Govt iTi Jobs Tamilnadu:-
- Apply Online only;- http://career.iprc.gov.in:8080/common/advt.jsp
- Or;- http://www.iprc.gov.in/closed.html
- Read all details carefully for online applications
- The Portal will be Open for applying from dt;- 05-12-2016 to 19-12-2016
- A Registration Number will generate after submitting the online application
- Candidate shall take note down this registration number for future correspondence
- Take a print out of the online application
- NO need to send any postal applications or certificates or printout
Selection will be Apprenticeship Training will be purely on the basis of details enter in the online application form
False or any incorrect application will reject, No interim correspondence will be entertain
Candidates should have to produce original certificates on demand/require.
The candidates pass under the southern regions (Tamilnadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnakata, Puducherry) will be give priority.
Candidates from other boards consider only in case of the shortage of candidates in respective discipline.
Please Leave your Comment below / suggest us for improvement
Share this information to your Friends