APPSC Panchayat Secretary Notification.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2017. Notification of Group II & Group- I services. Apply Online.
Posts: Panchayat Secretary(1055-Vacancies)
Posts:- Town Planning Asst(05-vacancies)
Qualifications:-MA(Geo) Or BE/B.Arch/B.Tech-(Civil)
Posts:- Asst.BC Welfare Officer(10-vacancies)
Posts:- Asst.Social Welfare Officer(13-vacancies)
Posts:- Asst.Tribal Welfare Officer(06-vacancies)
Posts:-Hostel Welfare Officers(100-vacancies)
Qualifications:-Any DEGREE + B.Ed.
Posts:- Assistant Director of Fishries(10-vacancies)
Qualifications:-PG(Fisheries/Aqua) or MSc(Zoology)
Posts:- Assistant Stat Officer(95-vacancies)
Posts:- Degree college Lecturers(504-vacancies)
How to Apply? ClickAPPSC PANCHAYAT SECRETARY – APPSC GROUP -2 – APPSC – 1 -APPLY ONLINE
- The Upper Age Limit is 18 – 42 years (ason 01-07-2016)
- Upper Age limit / Age Relaxation for SC,ST,BC,PH,Ex-ser, Widows, Diverse-Women., etc applicable as per Govt rules
Distribution of Vacancies among roster points is subject to variation & confirm from the Unit officer/Appointing Authority.
Details of Vacancies, Community wise, district wise, & Gender Wise see the Annexure-I
All Qualifications must have from a Recognized University/Institution in India, establish under the Central/State Govt act. or UGC.
HOW TO APPLY FOR APPSC PANCHAYAT SECRETARY JOBS?
- Apply ONLINE:– https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/
- Read the instructions carefully; http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in
- Step-1 :- Candidate satisfy about his/her qualification/eligibility criteria for the notification shall pay fee through Online Payment
- On payment of online gateway Candidate will issue a “Journal Number”, which is useful for submission of online application
- Step_2;- After submission of fee candidate should visit the online submission Link. & Enter Journal Number for online application
- Fill all fields carefully within final submission
- Step_3:- The candidate should paste a colour photograph on a white paper & put Signature under the photo then Scan the copy for upload
- Step-4;- Fill all the columns carefully, Submit the application
- Take a print out of the application for future reference
For Any Problems in Online Submission?
- Call 040-23120055 ( Call on day time)
- Or Mail us ;- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must pay Rs 250/- towards application procession fee
- Rs. 80/- towards exam fee
- NO FEE for SC,ST,PH,Ex-Servicemen. / NO FEE for Unemployed-Youth / NO FEE for White Ration Card holders
The Scheme of Examination. Selection Method. Exam Centers. Syllabus of the examination, etc. Visit the official website of the APPSC.
The Details of eligibility for all posts are different which are available in;- https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/
Ask Any Doubts / Please Leave your Comment below.
Share this to your Friends